All the top sports stories all day everyday. With a mostly football, basketball and baseball feel to it.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New York Knicks Preseason Basketball! ARE YOU READY?

You cant fool me I know you dont want to see these guys in a dark alley. You wouldnt be able to fend off the powers of Mardy Collins and fatman Malik Rose. What about the 5 foot 5 Nate the Great? White boy Dave Lee? Please. New York Knick basketball shooting for the 8th seed! Seriously though I'm pretty omptimistic for this season. D'Antoni brings his run and gun offense and has some players who can thrive in it. Nate, Crawford, Lee, Randolph,Wilson Chandler, and Q Rich are all good fits for the fast break game. And with them keeping up with the Raptors at the moment theyre lookin pretty good. I know I know its only preseason but I have to be optimistic about something.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

New York City
It sucks to be me as a sportsfan because here are my teams: Mets, Knicks, and Jets. (Yeah it hurts)